illicitizen For Sale

Monday, November 9, 2009

Nov 8 INDIANA IS BIG

Wow I had no idea we would be spending so much time in Indiana. Traveling from Cincinnati to Chicago allows you a lot of time to think about... well everything. Some noteworthy things I saw. Some crazy looking deciduous trees that had some kind of fruit or flower that was pale yellow and round like a tennis ball. The leaves were all gone. No idea what they were and at 70mph zipping up I-65 I don't think I will have a chance to figure it out. Also Northern IN has a serious wind farm you can see for miles out on I-65. Those things are both creepy and beautiful.
Also as a non-sports enthusiast I would like to lobby for our own lane. Da Bears were letting out when we got to Chicago so the trip to the motel was about 1.5 hrs of creeping on the freeway.
Here are some pics. We're off to find some dinner before heading to Bernie's Distillery. We are currently about 8 miles away @ the motel.I will upload the rest of this set of pics and some from the show in Chicago that ROB DUMAS was so gracious to come out and take. Thanks @stray!


No comments: